Legal process of dispute resolution has been for many years and remains to be one of the most effective methods of protection, since other legal methods and mechanisms do not guarantee the resolution of legal problems without fail, and some issues cannot be settled out of court at all.
At the same time, this method will be effective only when the problem is tackled by experienced specialists. It often happens that while trying to save on the services of professional lawyers, or making a decision to maintain your rights without assistance, you can only worsen the initial situation in the relevant dispute.
There are unfortunately numerous drawbacks in the modern judicial system of Ukraine. Imperfect current legislation, the lack of a unified practice and interpretation of law (diametrically opposite judgments can be passed concerning the same case), and finally corruption – all these factors can ultimately become a serious problem if it is not a professional who takes up the case.
If you go to court, you may also encounter other difficulties: access to justice is rather complicated; the time limits for the consideration of a case are not observed; there are all kinds of pressure on the court, including by public authorities; the process is deliberately delayed by the other party – all these factors can result in a long-term wiggery when it is a fairly simple dispute, and you have to permanently pay to lawyers.
These and other problems can be avoided by entrusting the work to professionals. We strive for best results!
Law Firm “Dominanta” is one of the leading legal services in Odessa and Ukraine in representing clients in courts. Our lawyers will not only build an effective line of defense and legal position, but will represent your interests in courts of any instances and at any stage of court hearing, prepare the necessary procedural documents and submit them to the appropriate court – we will work out a strategy to handle your case aimed at a positive result in any conditions.
Advantages of working with us:
- Judicial trial is delayed by an opposing party;
- Unqualified assistance can lead to large material and time costs, and in the future – to negative court decisions;
- Your legal position and line of defense are inaccurate;
- The approach to solving tasks is worn down;
- The restrictions on the use of property in the form of arrest are unlawful;
- A representative is dishonest;
- There is a risk for confidential information to be disclosed;
- Your expectations are not met.
- We have extensive experience in counteracting such litigation methods, which allows us to ensure that the trial is executed as soon as possible;
- Only highly qualified specialists work in our team, who have proven their professionalism over the long years of their practice and continue to comply with their status every day (97% of court cases won);
- An effective line of defense and the right strategy are built, taking into account the existing legal positions of higher courts, a creative approach, the choice of tactics and line of defense for your interests;
- Every client and case are unique, and it requires a diverse, creative and individual approach from us;
- Any illegal actions by the opponent are effectively appealed;
- We guarantee decency and responsibility on our part, which can be confirmed by our customers dealing with us for many years. The basic principles of our work are transparency, trust, professionalism and efficiency;
- Our confidentiality policy is clear and strict, we keep commercial secrets and observe the confidentiality of information. In addition, the Regulation of Law firm “DOMINANTA” on advocate secrets, trade secrets and confidential information implies the immediate dismissal of an employee who bears to discuss clients with anyone outside the office or the fact itself that a client contacts us, even with a family member;
- “Dominanta” exceeds your expectations.
The word “Dominanta” is a derivative of the Latin “Dominus”, which means “dominant”. This very word describes your position in court in case of your cooperation with us!
Our team consists of highly qualified lawyers with extensive experience in representing interests in economic, administrative, and civil disputes at all levels from first instance courts to the Supreme Court of Ukraine and the European Court of Human Rights. Thorough knowledge of national and international legislation provides us with a reputation as one of the best in our field, which is confirmed by the high level of trust of our clients both in Ukraine and abroad.
Our team consists of six attorneys, five leading lawyers, two of them being Candidates of Legal Sciences.
Our employees continuously improve their knowledge by attending weekly seminars. Our experts publish their works in national and international publications on a regular basis. You have the opportunity to take a look at the daily publications of our employees on various legal topics on our website.
A distinctive feature of the company is the rich experience of assisting in disputes of foreign jurisdiction, in the framework of which we can represent your interests outside Ukraine (including in courts of all instances and specializations of the Russian Federation).
As we have said, any person can be involved in a lawsuit, both voluntarily or at the discretion of others.
Law Firm “Dominant” will help you protect your interests in resolving almost any legal dispute, including:
Contractual legal relationship
- Disputes about termination of contracts;
- Disputes about amendments to contracts;
- Disputes regarding the recognition of contracts as invalid, sham or simulated;
- Disputes about debt collection for breach of contractual obligations.
- Disputes relating to the ownership of corporate rights;
- Recourses against decisions of general meetings of participants (shareholders) of a company;
- Disputes about the exclusion of persons from members of a company.
- Dissolution of marriage in a judicial procedure;
- Disputes about collecting alimony, changing the size of alimony, changing the method of collecting alimony;
- Disputes about establishing the fact of living as one family without marriage registration;
- Disputes about establishing a child’s place of residence;
- Disputes about deprivation of parental rights;
- Disputes relating to granting of the right for a child to leave the country without the consent of one of parents;
- Disputes about determining the method and procedure for participation in the education of a child;
- Disputes about removal of a child from custody.
- Disputes relating to the lease of land;
- Disputes about the invalidation of state acts on ownership of land, decisions of local authorities on the transfer of land;
- Disputes about the land reclamation from unlawful possession;
- Disputes about establishing a child’s place of residence;
- Disputes relating to the right to land privatization;
- Disputes about the establishment of procedures for the joint use of land;
- Disputes relating to ownership of land shares;
- Disputes about the establishment of easements of land.
- • Disputes about granting an additional period for submitting an application for acceptance of inheritance;
- Disputes about the recognition of wills as invalid;
- Disputes about the recognition of certificates of right to inheritance as invalid;
- Disputes about the declaration of title under the procedure of inheritance;
- Disputes about the elimination of the right to inheritance.
Property rights protection:
- Disputes relating to the protection of property rights and other corporeal rights;
- Disputes about the recognition of property rights to unauthorized building;
- Disputes about the reclamation of property from a good-faith purchaser;
- Disputes about the release from attachment of property;
- Disputes about the recognition of a person lost the right to use property.
Disputes with banks and other financial institutions:
- Disputes relating to the execution of loan agreements;
- Disputes about the recognition of loan agreements as invalid;
- Disputes about the termination of guarantees and mortgages;
- Disputes relating to the execution of deposit agreements;
Traffic accident disputes:
- Disputes relating to the compensation for damage caused as a result of a traffic accident;
- Disputes relating to the execution of insurance agreements;
- Disputes about obtaining compensation from the Motor (Transport) Insurance Bureau of Ukraine.
- Disputes about the recovery of wages;
- Disputes about the recognition of disciplinary sanctions as unlawful;
- Disputes about the reinstatement of employment and recovery of wages during forced absenteeism;
- Challenging unlawful decisions of an employer;
- Disputes about the reinstatement of employment in public service.
- Invalidation of tax assessment notices;
- Invalidation of the order to start the inspection;
- Recognition of unlawful actions of an inspector during an inspection.
DISPUTES ON APPEAL OF ACTIONS AND DECISIONS OF PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
DISPUTES RELATING TO THE CONSUMER RIGHTS PROTECTION
DISPUTES ON THE PROTECTION OF HONOR, DIGNITY AND BUSINESS REPUTATION
The scheme of our work with a client is transparent, simple and looks as follows:
- MEETING WITH A CUSTOMER AT OFFICE
- STUDYING DOCUMENTS
- SELECTING A PRICING PROPOSAL PACKAGE
- SIGNING AN AGREEMENT
- INFORMING THE CUSTOMER ABOUT THE RESULTS
The cost of services of Law Firm “Dominanta” in this area is from 12,900 UAH, depending on the amount of work.
|– initial consultation||✔||✔||✔|
|– studying documents||✔||✔||✔|
|– determining the need for additional documents||✔||✔||✔|
|– studying the legal positions of the Supreme Court of Ukraine on this issue||✔||✔|
|– final consultation||1||3||∞|
|– presenting one or several strategies at the customer’s choice||✔||✔||✔|
|A CONTRACT FOR PROVISION OF LEGAL SERVICES||✔||✔||✔|
|POWER OF ATTORNEY||✔||✔|
|– preparing the text for the power of attorney||✔||✔|
|– notarized power of attorney||✔||✔|
|– legal assistance contract||✔||✔|
|PREPARATION OF A CLAIM OR A REVOCATION||✔||✔||✔|
|– preparing a claim or objections to a claim||✔||✔||✔|
|– calculating court fees||✔||✔||✔|
|– paying court fees||✔||✔||✔|
|– forming a claim with attachments||✔||✔||✔|
|– sending a claim||✔||✔||✔|
|PREPARATION OF APPLICATION FOR CLAIM SECURITY||✔||✔|
|– choosing the type of security for the claim||✔||✔|
|– preparing the application||✔||✔|
|– paying court fees||✔||✔|
|– sending to court||✔||✔|
|MONITORING THE CASE IN COURT||✔||✔||✔|
|CHANGING THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM||✔||✔|
|CHANGING GROUNDS FOR THE CLAIM||✔||✔|
|INCREASE / DECREASE OF STATED CLAIMS||1||3|
|PREPARATION OF COMPLAINTS FOR DECISIONS OF THE COURT||✔||✔|
|COLLECTION OF EVIDENCE||✔|
|– preparing requests||✔|
|– preparing the witness||✔|
|– obtaining expert opinions||✔|
|– counting requirements||✔|
|– submitting documents on purpose||2||∞|
|– receiving answers on purpose||✔||✔|
|– participating in negotiations||✔||✔|
|– familiarizing with the materials in the case||3||∞|
|– visiting the customer||2||5|
|PREPARATION OF APPEAL PETITION||1||1|
|OBJECTIONS TO THE APPEAL PETITION||1||1|
|PREPARATION OF CASSATIONAL APPEAL||1|
|PREPARATION OF OBJECTIONS TO THE CASSATIONAL APPEAL||1|
|REVIEW OF THE CASE BASED UPON NEWLY DISCOVERED FACTS||1|
*The court fee, notary fees and expenses, other official payments related to the support of the process are paid separately by the client.